PHATMOTO™ Rover 2023 - Limited Edition is the only Motorized Bicycle that integrates both a built-in gas tank and upgraded jackshaft drive train as part of the frame. Powered with a 79cc OHV (Overhead Valve) 4-Stroke engine with centrifugal clutch. Equipped with a well-built frame and double wall 12 gauge spoked wheels and a Front and Back disk brake to handle rough terrains. Off roads? No problem! Now go out and have an epic ride!
Limited Edition Includes:
- Phatmoto Front Rack Aluminum Alloy (33 lb Capacity)
- Phatmoto Rear Rack Aluminum Alloy (220 lb Capacity)
- Phatmoto Read Saddle Bag 8L (Waterproof with Shoulder Strap)
- Phatmoto 140 db Bike Horn (Waterproof, 4 Sound Mode, Rechargeable)
- Phatmoto Portable/Multitool Shovel
- Phatmoto 300 Lumen Waterproof Headlights
- Phatmoto Flashlight Mount
- Phatmoto 360 Degree Adjustable Rear View Mirror
* Please note, these accessories will be shipped in a separated package.
*Patent Pending Built-in Jack-shaft
- ALL NEW Shimano 7-Speed Gears
- Phatmoto Hilliard Heavy Duty #35 Clutch 12 Tooth
- Integrated Gas Tank Frame
- Built-in Frame Upgraded Jackshaft
- 160mm Front Disk Brake
- Back Disk Brake
- Suspension Front Fork
- 79cc - 3.0 Horsepower 4 stroke engine
- 100 miles per full tank
- Available in 5 colors
- 32 MPH Max. Speed option has a 44 tooth rear sprocket.
- 25 MPH Max. Speed option has a 50 tooth rear sprocket.
* To upgrade to the 32 MPH Max Speed, it is necessary to replace the stock 50-tooth rear sprocket that originally comes with the bike to 44 tooth sprocket. At PHATMOTO, we take care of this replacement for you, which involves a considerable amount of labor including sizing the 415 chain.
* Please note, this motorized bicycle requires assembly.
Phatmoto is the affordable all-in-one motorized bike that eliminates the complexities with engine conversion kits.
Our custom designed gas bike can be pedal or engine-powered and travels up to 100 miles at speeds of 25 MPH/32 MPH on less than 1 gallon of gas. Far from your standard motorized gas-hybrid bike, Phatmoto hides quite a bit of convenient engineering features within traditional bike frame appearance...
With Phatmoto's fully-equipped motorized bicycle, attach the handlebars and front wheel, and with some minimal engine assembly, put in some gas and you're off.
Pedal, Gas Motor, or Hybrid Power
Unlike many DIY conversion kits or electric bikes, Phatmoto was specifically engineered as a dual purpose gas-hybrid bike that makes it significantly easier to ride when pedaling alone and doesn't restrict the engine when under gas power.
Custom Engineered Bike Frame
Unlike many DIY gas bike conversion kits, Phatmoto's bicycle frame is engineered from the ground up to discreetly hide its fuel tank internally, securely bolts its motor to built-in frame mount, and safely encases the drivetrain to avoid accidents.
Easy Pull-Start Handle Engine
Unlike most DIY gas bike conversion kits using two-stroke engines that require vigorous pedaling turn on, Phatmoto opted for a four-stroke engine with a simple pull-start handle and on/off switch for quick and effortless riding.
|Engine Type:||3.0 HP 79cc Lifan Industrial Grade OHV Single Cylinder 4-Stroke|
|Maximum Horsepower:||3 mhp|
|Shaft:||15mm Keyway Output Shaft|
|Bore x Stroke:||52mm x 46mm|
|Engine Speed:||3600 rpm|
|18 amp Charging System:||N/A|
|Fuel Tank Capacity:||0.75 Gallon, 2.85 L|
|Fuel Type:||87 Octane Gasoline|
|Speed||Up to 32 MPH|
|Range||100 miles a full tank|
|Engine Oil Type/Amount:||SAE 10W30w 20 oz|
|Low Oil Shutoff Protection:||Yes|
|Air Filter:||Washable Foam|
|L x W x H:||15 x 12 x 12 inches|
|Dry Weight:||22.5 lbs|
|Output Shaft Length:||2.28 in|
|Output Shaft Diameter:||5/8 in|
|Wheel Size:||26 in|
|Bottom Bracket:||Cartridge Sealed|
|Tires:||Mountain, 26 x 2.35 inches|
|Front Brake:||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Rear Brake:||Mechanical Disc Brake|
|Weight||32 kg of total weight|
90 Day Limited Warranty. Covers only to the original retail purchaser of this product that this product is free from defects in material and/or workmanship for a period of ninety (90) days from the date of delivery.